This is to Inform all Kenyan resident In Austria, Hungary and Slovak Republic that Huduma Namba registration for Kenyan in the Diaspora began today 6th May, 2019 at the Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Vienna, Donau City Strasse 6, 16th Floor A-1220 Vienna from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 4 pm and Saturday 10Am and 1 PM.
As you are aware, the National Integrated Identity Management System (NIIMS), commonly referred to as Huduma Namba was developed with an objective to create a national Integrated Biometric Population database as “The Single source of truth” of Information on persons’ identity for all Kenyan Citizens and Foreign National residing in Kenya.
What is Huduma Namba?
Huduma Namba is a programme which was initiated through Executive Order No.1 of 2018 (National Integrated Identity Management System) to create and manage a Central Master Population Register. Huduma Namba is legally grounded on Sec 9A of the Registration of persons Act, 2018.
Why Huduma Namba?
To Integrate and harmonize national identity data through biometric registration of all Kenyan Citizens and Foreign national residing in Kenya to inform planning for national development through implementation of the Big 4 Agenda.
To assign a Personal Unique Identification Number to facilitate access to government services.
The Process of registering for Diaspora
- The respondent needs to log on the following Portal https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
- Click on Register now, which takes you to Portal Login
- Click on Create new Account, which takes you to create Account page.
- Input you First Name and Email address then click Create Account
- An email will be sent to you with a User name and Password which you will use to register.
To avoid interruption during the registration process, ensure that you have the following documents:
- a) Compulsory primary document, which could be Kenyan Passport, Kenya National Identity Card or Birth Certificate;
- b) You are also encouraged to provide as much information on your personal document relating to Driving License, NHIF cards, NEMIS Card or Number, KRA PIN Certificate or Number and NSSF Number among others.
Once you complete the registration process and submit, an email will be sent to you confirming your online registration. The email will provide a reference Number and document Number.
Kindly make arrangement to physically present yourself to the Huduma Namba Registration Office at Embassy/Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kenya in Vienna with Reference & Document Numbers together with the original document that is listed under (a) above. While at the Embassy of the republic of Kenya in Vienna your facial photo and fingerprints (biometrics) will be taken.
6th May, 2019
The Embassy/Permanent Mission Republic of Kenya
- For the Diaspora, the registration process is online.
- Come to the Embassy with the original document (ID/Passport) you registered with; and originals of other documents (NHIF/KRA PIN/Birth Certificate)
- 0-6 years registration but no photo or biometrics
- 7 years and above – registration (ID/Passport/Birth Certificate), biometrics and photo a must.
Huduma Namba Kwa Huduma Bora